Terms and Conditions:
1. Applicants must not be former winners of the same project/service under the same category.
2. Applications must be made for live, operational and functional initiatives, where their actual impact have been assessed for not less than six months from the submission date.
3. Applicants must be governmental entities in one of the GCC countries.
4. Applicants must not apply the same project/service in numerous awarding categories.
5. Intellectual property rights must not be breached.
6. Jury Committee reserves the right to exclude any applicant in the event of violating terms of participation.
7. Applicants must be authorized by the organization to apply for the award.
8. For each category, only two entries by one country are permitted; provided that each entry is dissimilar and submitted separately - in compliance to the requirements.
9. Applicants must register their applications in the appropriate awarding category.
10. Jury Committee reserves the right to move an application from a category to another - if seen necessary. Such change will only take place if it is in favor of the applicant.
11. Applicants must provide appropriate electronic access of their submitted applications along with supporting documents (PowerPoint Presentation) for evaluation purposes.
12. All applications must be completed in every aspect - no drafts, demonstrations, incomplete prototypes or projects are accepted.
13. Incomplete and illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will be disqualified.
14. When submitting an application, applicants are obliged to agree to the award guidelines.
15. All information provided by the candidate will be kept confidential and will only be used for evaluation purposes. Jury members and organizers will be asked to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
16. All submitted materials will become the property of the organizers and will not be returned. A copy of the submitted product will be archived for the record. No commercial use of this archive will be made.
17. Applicants must own the copyright of all pictures, sounds, contents, etc. related to the production of their project. Every used software must be licensed.
18. Applications must be submitted by the 15th of October, 2015. Any applications submitted following this date will not be accepted.https://www.gccaward.gov.bh